Monday, March 16, 2009

My Water Baby








We're trying to get more sun while the weather is nice and warm since it's been raining off and on for the last few weeks.  

We bought her some beach toys and she is loving shoveling the sand and sprinkling on her head.  She could do that for hours if I let her...

A few weeks ago we were taking our afternoon walk downstairs.  She saw the swimming pool and decided to jump in.  Even though she's a super hyper baby with endless supply of energy, she knows her boundaries (most of the time).  So she'll wait for me to hold her hands when she goes close to the edge, but I guess she was so sick of being cooked up in the house and wanted to go explore.

Of course I had to jump into the water to rescue her with my clothes on.  Oh the joy of being a mom of one year old!  







No comments:

Post a Comment